Chementors (“we”), a global services provider and advocator of chemical and environmental safety is committed to protect the personal information you provide to us by using our services.
Because we want to be transparent so that you know what information is gathered when you visit our website or use our services, this privacy notice will inform you on what kind of personal information we collect, how they are collected and stored and your privacy rights.
For this privacy notice, personal information or personal data means any information or data provided to or collected by Chementors recorded in any form, about an individual from which that person can be identified.
This privacy notice does not cover any information, recorded in any form, about more than one individual, where the identity of the individuals is not known or cannot be deduced from the information (“aggregated data”), or the identity has been removed (“anonymous data”). However, if the aggregated data are connected to your personal information so it can directly or indirectly identify you, the combined data will be treated as personal information and will fall under this privacy notice.
Chementors may collect, use, store, disclose and transfer various types of personal information to provide you our products and services.
Chementors will make every effort to ensure that your Personal Information provided is accurate and complete as necessary for the purposes for which the information is used.
A complete list of all the personal information that may be collected, used, stored, disclosed and transferred is impractical. However, the list of personal information that may be collected, used, stored, disclosed and transferred may include:
- Identity Data, including full name, username, title, date of birth and gender
- Contact information, including email address, telephone numbers, IP address, job title
- Technical data, including Internet Protocol (IP) address, login information, browser type and version, operating system, location, time zone setting
- Your usage of our website
- Financial information
How do we collect Personal Information?
Chementors may collect personal information:
- When you fill in forms on our websites
- While interacting on our website
- By direct interaction with you in e-mails or by agreements
- Which is received from analytical providers such as Google
How do we use Personal Information?
Chementors will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To perform the services as agreed in a written agreement by both parties
- Any purpose which is permitted or required by laws
- Internal record keeping
- Marketing research and advertising
- To Receive offers from us
If the purposes for which we collect your personal information changes, we will notify and explain you the reason to use your personal information for other purposes than listed in this privacy notice.
Anytime you can ask us to unsubscribe to our newsletter or marketing e-mails by sending us an e-mail email@example.com. However, the opt-out will not apply to personal information received by Chementors in order to perform the services agreed. Billing is considered as a part of performing the agreed services.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties within the European Economic Area (EEA), for the purposes listed in this privacy notice.
Third parties within the European Economic Area (EEA) might include:
- A Cloud service provider
- External experts who provide consultancy services
- Regulatory bodies and authorities as required by law
We will not sell, trade or exchange your personal information to third parties, unless you give Chementors permission for this or in order to comply with a legal obligation.
Chementors requires all third party to ensure security and privacy of your personal information according to laws and regulations.
Disclosure of Personal Information outside EEA
We may share your personal information within Chementors office in Hong Kong, China for the purposes listed in this privacy notice. This will involve transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
However, when your personal information is transferred outside the EEA, we guarantee a similar degree of protection of your personal information as within the EEA.
Retention of Personal Information
Chementors will only collect and retain personal information:
- As long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected
- As long as it is required by law or to address any future issue
Storage and Security
Personal information is processed and stored on our Cloud service provider. The Cloud service provider will store and process the personal information only according to our instructions.
To secure your personal information, only employees, contractors such as service provider and other third parties who are requested to take appropriate measures to protect your data can access your personal information. They will only process your personal information according to our instructions and according to laws and regulations, including the GDPR.
By providing Chementors your personal information, you agree and consent that we collect, use and disclose your personal information under this privacy notice.
If you do not agree with the terms of this privacy notice, you are requested not to provide Chementors with your personal information. However, by not providing Chementors your personal information, we might not be able to perform our services.
Your consent can be given in various ways:
- Agreeing on our services in a form of a signed agreement
- Providing us personal information on our website or emails
- Filling in forms
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information: You have the right to access the personal information we collect.
- Request correction of your personal information: You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate personal information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information: You have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing.
- Object to processing your personal information: You have the right to object to processing your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information: You have the right to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal information if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information: You have the right to request the transfer of your personal information to a third party of your choice.
- Withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to process your personal information. However, it might affect the ability of Chementors to provide our services.
- Make a complaint to a supervisory body
Amendment of our Privacy notice
If you have any questions, requests, complaints or concerns regarding this privacy notice you can contact us
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org